This week we will be having a guest trainer! My husband! Jim is so much more mechanical than me and knows how to do this really well, so I have recruited him to demonstrate it for us and then we can each give it a try and do the exercise Linda has prepared for us to get some "Hands on" experience.
I am sorry I abandoned ship last week without a warning. Jim and I were preparing for a wedding reception that was held at our home this past Friday. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. We needed every spare minute to get ready and Carol was so thoughtful to offer us the afternoon and evening off.
Debbi Crawford will be filling in on the lessons for our two shifts while we are gone on vacation. We surely do work with a bunch of very nice people, don't we?
I just want to thank Carol Holladay and Debbie Smith again for the amazing job they did with the Appreciation Dinner last Thursday evening. That was a ton of work and both of them are very busy ladies. Isn't it nice to work in a place that appreciates us? It is the best compensation for working. I like working here so much better than working for money. Our experience here in the Library has been priceless. We will miss of you while we are gone.
What a wonderful thing to be able to scan information from books and store them digitally. We are so blessed to be living in this time in history. Every day it seems there is more and more to make our burdens lighter and give us more time to research.
Wade wrote out a wonderful step by step instruction sheet on using the Book Scanner that Linda transformed into the tutorial in the Drop Box link below. So we can just work from there this week since it is our catch up week and we all need catching up. We'll print out the work sheet as usual. See you on Tuesday!
 |
|
|
From Bonnie:
"Staff Training Lesson # 9 Book Scanner"
Click here to view
(Bonnie shared these files using Dropbox. Enjoy!) |
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment