Google Images
Not all browsers are created equally. Google Chrome has some distinct advantages when searching on Google. I don't know about you but I've always been fascinated with Google. I've learned that it can be a little bit like pulling the arm on a slot machine if you just guess with your search terms and see what happens. Finding out some of the intricacies of using this amazing tool is really worth all the effort. Not only for Family History and Genealogy but for any search you do on any subject. The best way to hit the jackpot most of the time is to learn how to do just that.
I've read a lot about Google and one person that I know of seems to have to handle on how to use this tool and explains it in simple terms that I can understand. Once I get the general idea then, like everything else, I need to try it. A few times and I've got it. Then I own it as Stephen Covey taught us.
With this in mind I'd like to add some Google Tech Tips from Lisa now and again on this blog. I thought this one was amazing.
Lisa Louise Cooke is the owner author of genealogygems.com
She is my go to person for a lot of technolgy tips. To me she is the place that genealogy and technology intersect in a way I can understand. Lisa takes the mystery out of Google Searching.
Google Images


No comments:
Post a Comment