About the Header Photograph

Monday, September 2, 2013

Family Tree Tips!


 Pinterest

This staff training lesson is really a good one.  It is an "Open Book" kind of an exercise that Linda has prepared to help us learn a little more about Family Tree.  I hope that you have found time to go over the previous lessons and to watch Elder Moon's videos.

Regarding Family Tree:  If you learn something sequentially it seems to build upon itself and make a lot more sense.  Before we left for what seems like months we talked about getting together one on one.  I can look at your family tree with you to see how I might be able to help you on an individual basis.  My offer still stands and I will pass around a sign-up sheet and make sure it happens.  If you are doing fine on your own that is fabulous but I am happy to help you in any way I can.  By working on your own tree you will learn how to help the patrons so win/win!




From Bonnie:

"Here is Linda's work sheet for the week. Good luck trying and learning these great tips for using Family Search/Family Tree!"

Click here to view

(Bonnie shared these files using Dropbox. Enjoy!)




No comments:

Post a Comment