About the Header Photograph

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

GEDCOM

Comments

David Pugmire said...
 
Many of these other apps import the PAF data file DIRECTLY, so that nothing is "lost" by doing export/import of GEDCOM. This includes media files (photos, etc). Such is the case with the apps suggested by FamilySearch, but there may be others as well.
Serena said...
I have a PAF add on called PAF Descend which neatly shows a family descendant listing with my notes after each person. I love it. I sure wish I could find a new software that would give the same listing.
ralph said...
PAF will continue to be operational as long as there PC's. In fact, it has not been updated since 2002. I intent to continue using it. 

 
Marci Delaney said...
Try Ancestral Quest - it was developed by the same people that developed PAF, so it feels rather the same. My PAF file loaded up just fine ten years ago when I switched!!! And Serena, I believe you will find that it does just what you are looking for in the "Print Books and Reports" section under the "FILE" heading. I use it all the time.

**********************

OK... too much black and white for today. 
 Here is something totally unrelated, 
colorful and fun from Pinterest!!





No comments:

Post a Comment